High level of contact with practice
Based on our modern concept of blended learning and IOB’s our very own learning content management system ECEDON, we offer:
• the opportunity to work irrespective of time and place thanks to the tried-and-tested intuitive learning platform;
• continual tutorial support;
• a huge selection of technical, didactic and methodological content that leads to a certified qualification;
• their direct connection to lessons with a variety of media provisions;
• the opportunity to network with colleagues and other schools.
Courses leading to qualification are, as a rule of thumb, delivered in a blended learning format, alternating from face-to-face and online delivery. Qualified tutors provide continual support. The comprehensive range of subject-specialist, subject didactic and methodological content modules allows individual target groups to receive content that is tailor made to their needs. After completion of the modules, and depending on the make-up of the wider course, participants receive formal certificates of attendance or certificates permitting the participant to teach formally. Directly linking the course content of the qualification and teaching provisions for use in the classroom ensures the practical nature of our programmes, ones that can lead to a lasting contribution to the improvement of lessons in Economics in schools. The duration of the courses varies from between a few weeks of training and selected topic specialisations to two-year-long further training leading to a certificate.
If you would like further information and are interested in further or continued professional development training? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org